You can read about that on the Interweb.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Caution: This Post Might Contain Some Sentiment or Introspective Reasoning x__x

I met Miss Mary today at the world renowned barber shop, Fades & Fros. She was a sweet old lady who told me about her life while I sat there and nodded my head with an intermittent "Really?" to let her know I was interested.

Her stories spanned 82 years of life which started in Bainbridge, GA, but existed mostly in Tallahassee, FL, had a stint in Philadelphia, PA, and is concluding in Gainesville, FL.

Initially, she just told me about the snakes in her senior community and how much they bothered her. We ended up discussing how people you've known all their lives can change into people that won't eat your macaroni & cheese anymore. Go figure.

Along with carrying a gun everywhere you go, she gave me her insight on how to exist with people, like avoiding confrontations.

Anyway, the point of this story is that I got a fresh cut and I look fly as hell. Holla atcha boi!

No comments:

Post a Comment