You can read about that on the Interweb.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Deeper Than Snacks...


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124109503773572959.html
Kellogg Profit Edges Higher, With Help From Cereal Sales
"Kellogg Co.'s quarterly earnings breezed past expectations as cost-savings counterbalanced a 2.7% drop in revenue."


Glad to see my Frosted Flakes addiction is paying off for someone. I wonder if I can get an endorsement. I eat enough Frosted Flakes to make Tony celoso (jealous). I should be the new mascot.

WTF is a tiger the mascot anyway? Blue + Orange box = Gators.

Hey Scotty,
I like the things you do.
Hey Scotty,
If I could I would be you.

You're the one and only gator
with the one and only taste (no homo).
You know how to take a breakfast and make it...
Grrreat!

It could happen. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment