You can read about that on the Interweb.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Would Really Enjoy a Massage Right Now

My duffel bag has a rip in it. And one of the wheels has fallen off. So I lifted it around this afternoon. Now I have a pinch in my upper back. Kind of annoying. I guess that's what happens when you eat lots of sausage in South Africa and don't work it off.

My Gator hat is def. too large for my head now, (Thx.)

[reading Google News]
Dolphins got Jason Taylor back?! Goodness
Michelle Obama spoke at UC-Merced? People told me that they misspelled "Spring" in their invitation to her. She must have done the commencement out of pity.

So we moved rooms and now our TV doesn't have the satellite reciever, and it has 4 channels, none of which I can watch cricket on. Very disappointing.

And I still want some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment